ENJOY OUR FACILITIES IN CONFIDENCE
Here at Llangollen Spa, our team are working hard to implement every effort
to ensure the safety of our guests.
• The socially distance rule apply to all areas of the hotel including the spa facilities whilst visiting.
• Capacity in the spa area has been altered to ensure this can be adhered to.
• Appointments and arrival times have been carefully allocated to reduce congestion as well as a
pre-book rule to reduce walk in appointments.
• Consultation for treatments will be completed online / within your treatment room.
• Hand sanitizers are located around various area of the hotel and spa.
• Extra time between treatments and spa facility use, has been allocated to ensure a high standard of sanitization
All recommended PPE will be worn by your therapist.
• Pool chemistry is paramount to ensuring that covid-19 and other viruses can not survive.
All staff take regular pool checks to ensure that the correct balance is maintained throughout the day.
• Please wear a mask when in all public areas including treatment rooms.
• When using the hydrotherapy pool, a mask does not need to be worn.
However, please wear your mask when entering and leaving the area.
• Individual locker keys will be given to you on arrival if you are using facilities.
A towel will also be provided.
• We ask that you do not wear your robe when dining in our restaurant.
• Your spa lunch will be conveniently placed at the beginning or end of your spa day.
• We have the track and trace QR code located at both main reception and spa reception,
and we kindly ask that you scan this upon your arrival.